Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Promises

Niall's P.O.V.

        I sat in my bed, crying. I felt like a loser. Two days and I'm still crying over a girl. A girl I've known not even two weeks.
I just... I don't know. It seems stupid, but I really do love her.
She is everything I've ever wanted in a girl and more.
She hates me though. So it doesn't matter.
There was a knock on my door. I did my best to wipe the tears without making my eyes red and quickly answered the door.
        "Hey, Harry!" I greeted with fake enthusiasm.
        "Niall, are you okay?"
        "Yeah why do you ask?"
        "I can tell that you've been crying."
        "No, I haven't."
        "Niall. Just tell me," I couldn't stop them from coming.
I explained why I was crying to Harry. After I finished he looked down at his shoes. He almost looked.... guilty, "Harry?"
        "Yeah, Ni?"
        "Did you want to tell me something?"
        "Well...um... I know why she said that she hates you."
        My eyes were the size of golf balls, "YOU DO?" I practically yelled.
        "Yeah..." He mumbled.
        "Tell me," I demanded.
        "I can't..."
        "Why?"
        "I promised Sasha I wouldn't..."
        "Who is more important Sasha or your best friend since 3rd grade?"
        "You, but, I promised. I could lose her if I told..."
        "Harry, I could lose Odessa! I've never felt this way before! Please."
Harry sighed, and that's when I know that he's not one hundred percent about Sasha yet, and then explained to me why she had said she hated me. My mouth dropped and I quickly grabbed my keys.
        "Where are you going?" Harry questioned.
        "To go get my girl."
        I drove to Odessa's house. Speeding the whole way. The second I parked I jumped out of my car and ran to her door. She opened the door and looked upset to see that it was me.
        "What-"
I cut her off. I quickly grabbed her pulled her close and kissed her. After a second she kissed back. When I pulled away I smiled, "Im not going to hurt you."
        "Why are you telling me this?" She questioned.
        "I know that you don't hate me. Harry told me everything."
        "How would Harry know?" she asked.
        "Sasha," I said simply.
        "Oh..." She looked down.
        "I'm not him though. I would nev er do that to you. I would never hurt you. Please, say you'll be mine."

        "I can't Niall. Steven said he wouldn't hurt me either. Obviously he was lying so how do I know you're not?"
        "You'll just have to trust me."
        "I can't," I was about to just leave when an idea popped into my head.
        "How about we make a bet?" I suggested.
        "What kind of bet?" She quizzed.
        "Give me 3 months. I bet that I can make you fall in love with me before the three months are over."
She thought about it for a second and then answered, "Get ready to lose."  

No comments:

Post a Comment